Farm Service Center offers many products and we work with several conventional producers and suppliers. Feel free to contact us or call us at 719-754-3425 for more information.
Below is information on some of the conventional production and plant foods we have available.
Wolftrax Nu-Trax™ P+
- Phosphorus-based fertilizer designed to provide better early season nutrition to crops
- Custom blend of phosphorus, zinc, manganese and nitrogen
- Success early in the season sets the stage for a more fibrous root system that is better able to handle environmental stress while maximizing yield potential
PROTINUS improves seedling growth by providing plants small amounts of important nutrients right after germination – before the plant can easily access soil nutrients on its own. By improving early plant growth, you also get:
- Faster, more even emergence
- Larger, more vigorous seedlings
- Longer, more developed root systems
- Better ability to withstand early season stress
KS2075 is a clear liquid containing slow release nitrogen with a superior potassium and sulfur fertilizer solution. The slow release nitrogen means increase crop safety, increased nitrogen absorption, translocation and remobilization when used on field crops. KS 2075 also provides a clear chloride free, safe and efficeint source of patassium and sulfur. KS 2075 mixes readily with liquid fertilizers, insecticides and herbicides.
Kugler KQ 353
KQ 353 is a high nitrogen solution with the added benefits of potassium, sulfur and zinc. Early in the growing season, cool soil temperatures often limit the ability of corn roots to absorb sufficient nutrients and water. An application of KQ 353 at side dress time or through pivot application leads to better plant growth and higher grain yields at the end of the season.
Kugler KH 2412
Some Benefits of KH 2412 are:
- Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption.
- Contains an auxin-like growth stimulant that can enhance plant cell division and elongation.
- Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- Non-toxic – microbe friendly
- Promotes seed germination
- Has an affinity for irom and can increase availability of this element in all soils.
- Will help to increase the CEC of the soil.
- It will increase the holding capacity or retention ability of the soil for holding water.
Kugler Foliar Feeding
“Foliar nutrients are mobilized directly into plant leaves, which is the goal of fertilization to begin with, increasing the rate of photosynthesis in the leaves, and by doing to stimulate nutrient absorption by plant roots.”
“Where isotopes showed that it was 8-10 times more effective to foliar feed a plant as far as the amount of nutrients required and the speed with which those nutrients were utilized, the above authorities found the figure to be between 12 and 100 times for effective.”